to help start conversations and build relationships we create bespoke pieces of high-impact photo-artwork inspired from your own activity or chosen topic.
used to add impact in public, front or back office locations, or as a unique twist to your brand and media, our high-quality decorate solution will make you stand out from the crowd!
so why choose mubsta?
- our wide-ranging experience of supporting business visions and projects means your unique and vibrant artwork is developed with an understanding and a purpose, not just for “arts sake”
- although highly colourful and visually challenging, there is NO distortion in the underlying single photography content and NO “Photoshop” graphic compositing, so you can talk confidently about the content, your business, project or subject with clients or visitors.
- you don’t need to be “arty” – we work with you and your chosen team to develop a creative vision that draws in your business values and objectives and then provide a one-stop project delivery solution from idea to installation, working with all teams and contributors in between.
- we blend a passion for your business with a passion for creative art which with other related media such as a brochure, event or charitable activity is fun for all – but with a business edge.
- You – commission a bold and creative take on your products, processes and places to develop a unique theme in Boardrooms, Offices, Open Plan customers spaces and Receptions, internally or externally.
- Your Causes, Interests or Values – commission images to reflect a chosen charity as part of your CSR or reflect your location or brand elements in a unique and distinctive way. Blend with a launch, mutual PR and supporting materials.
- Our Gallery collections* - view and choose individual pieces from our own creative projects and concepts. Can all be tailored or reworked to your own size, space and requirements. *under development
All artwork is presented as high-quality, direct print solutions to contemporary media such as acrylic and aluminium from UK suppliers using premium materials and processes. This gives a professional and long-lasting solution for a variety of environments not achieved by budget paper-based alternatives. Other display solutions can be used or developed with you depending on venue and permanency and more are in development with partners – innovative ideas and collaborations always welcome.
How can we help?
Just fill in your details below or contact us direct to discuss you ideas and we’ll take it from there…